Designed to prevent inversion and eversion, the Bledsoe Axiom Ankle Brace offers staunch protection to an injured ankle. Also available in a custom version. Features include:
• Uses a plastic alloy that prevents inversion and eversion.
• Flexes with natural movement.
• Separate upper shells allow the material to naturally form to any ankle.
• On and off is easy with innovative Bledsoe over-center buckles.
• Eliminates irritating pressure on the Achilles tendon.
• Center pivot point on the malleolus eliminates pressure
• Supports natural anatomical movement.
• Unique footplate material is heat formable at lower temperatures.
This device is designed to increase support in the inversion and eversion control of unstable ankles, and indicated for increased inversion and eversion control for grade 1 and 2 acutely sprained ankles where dorsi-flexion and plantar-flexion is permissible and inflammation is under control.