Bauerfeind OmoTrain Shoulder Brace is indicated for shoulder pain caused by osteoarthritis, or following surgery (postoperative) or injury (posttraumatic) to the shoulder joint. The OmoTrain supports the shoulder joint in a centered position for improved joint guidance. The shoulder muscles are activated and the joint benefits from improved stability.
Our newest member of the ARC family, the ARC 2.0, now features 2.0 Material for maximum breathability and patient comfort. The ARC 2.0 universal sling design folds to fit every patient with one brace- right or left, football player or gymnast.
• 2.0 material captures moisture and moves it away from the skin
• Drying the skin is 4X faster than typical breathable materials.
• Universal sling design to fit every patient with one brace
• Unique pistol grip adjusts with quick-pull tabs and keeps the arm from migrating forward out of the sling
• Optional underarm strap relieves pressure on the neck for larger patients and patients positioned in external rotation
• One-hand buckles ease patient reapplication
• Cold therapy cutout in the sling
• Easily adapts for right or left arm
Provides shoulder immobilization and controlled range of motion for glenohumeral dislocations/subluxations, rotator cuff tears and acromioclavicular separations. Designed to protect and stabilize the shoulder post-injury and post-operatively.